Sunday 14 October 2007

Radiohead


I bought In Rainbows for £2. A bit mean you may think, but I could have had it for nowt, and after all the idea was to pay what you wanted, so thats what i did. I must admit I love it right now. Weird fishes and Jigsaw falling into place particularly do it for me. A throw back to OK Computer for sure, and a very welcome one for me as someone who didn't really go on their unmelodious beepy journey of the last 3 studio albums.

But, what In Rainbows has really done for me is to make me go back and realise what an truely amazing album The Bends was. With The Bends, High and Dry, Fake Plastic Trees, Just, My Iron Lung and Street Spirit on ONE album, I'd forgotten just how incredible it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is going to be some bring old article, but it really compensated for ours time. I will posted a links to this post on my blog. I am sure ours visitor will think that very useful