Saturday 8 December 2007

Search Page Larry to marry!

It seems there'll be a glass of cheap plonk or two being consumed on Necker island (owned by Best Man, Richard Branson) this weekend as Google Co-Founder, Larry Page, marries his girlfriend of just 1 year, Lucy Southworth.

Here's a picture of the happy couple, and hasn't he done well! (although he does look as if he's sneaked into the back of this shot, unbeknown to her!)


Tell me, Lucy Southworth, what first attracted you to joint 5th richest man in America, Larry Page? I jest of course, I'm sure they're very much in love and I wish them every happiness (I'm sure larry will be breathing a sigh of relief now he has my blessing).

Page and Branson have become good buddies in the last couple of years incidentally, enjoying booze fuelled evenings rolling around in their underwear on huge piles of money.

No comments: